Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Meet Miss. Dupont

Hello! My name is Miss. Victoria Dupont and I am so excited to be able to be your long term substitute this year! As many of you may know, I am going to be subbing for Mrs. Garrabrant! I am so looking forward to getting to know your child as well as your families throughout the beginning of the school year! I am looking forward to making this school year a fun and exciting one for your children as they learn and grow throughout their time with me! 

I graduated from Wright State University in May of 2019 with my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education. I plan to go back to obtain my Masters Degree as well as my reading endorsement in the near future. I grew up in Riverside where I was in the marching band throughout my high school years. This summer I worked at the Wright State Discovery Camp as a instructor where I worked with a variety of students ranging in all ages on various subjects and activities! 



 Here is a picture of my best friend Brittany and I at our graduation in May. We have been friends since 6th grade and both graduated with our Bachelors in Early Childhood Education! She is a pre-school teacher in Jamestown!















During my free time I love to spend time outdoors as well as with my friends and family. I love to travel, although I don't get to do it as much as I would like. I also love crafting and scrapbooking! One of my favorite things to do is to go to concerts, so far I have seen over 35 artists live! (My favorites so far is a tie between Justin Moore & George Strait).

I am very close with my family and talk about them often. Below are some pictures of my cousins who I am very close with (Madison, Dirk, and Bridget) Dirk, and Madison. Dirk and Madison are both 7 and just started second grade! Bridget is 9 and just started 5th grade! On the left is a picture of myself, The top middle picture is a picture of myself and Madison at the Renaissance Festival, and the bottom picture is of Madison and Dirk from when we went to Lake Erie over Labor Day Weekend. And the picture on the right is of myself, Madison, and Bridget! 


Below are some more pictures of my family and myself. On the left is a picture of myself, my Mamaw (Jewell), my Aunt Rhonda, Candace (cousin), and Madison. The picture to the right of it on top is of Tiffany (my sister), Candace (cousin) Jewell (Mamaw) myself, and Rhonda (aunt). Below it is a picture of myself and my siblings and cousins as well as my Mamaw (Jewell) and Papaw (Marvin). From left to right is Donnie (cousin), Marvin (Papaw), Tiffany (sister), Jewell (Mamaw), Candace (cousin), Miss. Dupont, in the front on the left is Elisabeth (sister) and Jacob (brother).



Below are some of my favorite things!

Color: Blue
Food: Mashed potatoes, Pasta, & Pot Roast
Book: The Giving Tree
Music Genre: Country
Store: TJ Maxx & Marshalls
Movie: Pure Country
Artist: George Strait
Drink: Diet Coke or coffee
Tv Show: Gilmore Girls
Candy: Starbursts
Subject: Math
Season: Summer 
Holiday: Thanksgiving

I'm so excited to get to know you and your children in the weeks to come! 

Miss. Dupont










No comments:

Post a Comment